Saturday, March 17, 2012

Double Standards

I...have a problem. I'm sexist. When I'm fucking guys, I'm not a fan of any sex acts that don't end in my pleasure.

That means:

Titty fucking?  No
Spit or swallow? Neither, why aren't you coming inside of a condom inside of me?
Fake orgasms? Not since I was 17

Daily Mail UK: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1119424/The-mathematical-formula-proves-couples-NOT-sex-date.html

Ok so I know that's selfish and sex should be about mutual pleasure: indulging both partners' deepest desires. HOWEVER! In my mind, in the casual sex universe, if guys are allowed to cum when they want, how they want, and on whichever body part they want, then why can't I? I almost feel like I'm equalizing the gender sexual pleasure gap when I refuse to fake orgasms or decided to get myself off by riding him with no regard for his satisfaction.  Cuz let's be real, whether I cum or not..he will.

But with women, I feel this obligation to give them everything they need. Dote on them. Take time with them. Be patient with them. Is this more of the gender equity? Or am I just vain?

So me and this girl were discussing her sex life. She was going on and on about how her boyfriend has never made her cum and how she fakes it to make him happy because she doesn't wanna see him emasculated... I get that. You want to satisfy your partner and see them happy, et cet.  But what was crossing my mind?  I said to myself, "I could help you out. You deserve orgasms and ecstasy...I can give you those. What a shame. Her man is a fucking loser." 

 


Where do I get off thinking I'm God's gift? I dunno, but it's the feeling that grips me every time I hear these tales of woe.

Anyway!

This is what I said to her, "Hey hun, you gotta be honest with him and communicate your displeasure in a productive way. Guide him, he's not a mind reader. And for God's sake stop faking it!" Because while I'm a lot of things, I'm not a homewrecker.

But I am a sexist.  I have no idea why I hold this double standard. Am I just as bad as the douchiest guy thinking women need saving and I'm just the guy to do it?
Maybe.

Does the fact that I'm a woman sharing the same marginality as other women change anything? Do I cherish women because I sympathize with the experience and fuck over men because I'm bitter?

What do you guys think?



No comments:

Post a Comment